[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] actually starting evergreen

tom scrawler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:23:19 EST 2016

hi all,

after a bit of trial and error, I think I have the evergreen server up and
running. I also downloaded the client and ran it, but basically just got a
blank pink screen. I have a few questions:

how do I start the server at boot time?

how can I troubleshoot apache (re)starting problems?

how am I supposed to 1. run, and 2. configure the client? (including adding
a logo and cosmetic stuff, but of course functionality is first)

I also did not load sample data during the install--how do I do that after
the fact?

thanks for your help.
:-)