[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Scheduling next docs re-org meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sat Feb 27 19:14:58 EST 2016

Hi all,

We'd love to have your participation in the next meeting about
Reorganizing the Evergreen Documentation.

Please fill out this doodle poll by Wednesday, March 2 so we can find
a time: http://doodle.com/poll/k7naefchnnvfqpnk

We had a great meeting in February, and have started drafting...
1) ...an outline for a book about front-line circulation in Evergreen.
2) ...an outline for a book about Evergreen system administration from
the staff client.
3) ...a survey to identify what our community really needs from the
official docs.

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg