[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen meetup at Midwinter

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Jan 5 10:51:48 EST 2016

Hi all,

I hope to see many Evergreeners at ALA Midwinter in Boston this weekend!

For those who are attending Midwinter, would you be interested in having
an informal meetup with other Evergreeners? It would be an opportunity
to connect with others in the community and to take a look at some new
features that came with 2.9, maybe talk about upcoming development, and
discuss whatever Evergreen issues / questions are on your mind.

The kind folks at the Berklee College of Music have offered us meeting
space if there are people who would like to get together. We could have
the space in the late afternoon (around 4-6) on either Friday or
Saturday. Berklee is accessible from the convention center via public
transportation, and we could have some local folks available to guide
you from the convention center to the meeting site.

If you're interested, please send me an email directly and let me know
which day works best for you. Please let me know by noon (EST) tomorrow
so that I have plenty of time to confirm final details on the list.

Many thanks to the Stan Getz Library at Berklee College for offering
their space!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier