[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Early stages: re-organizing the official documentation

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Thu Jan 7 10:14:43 EST 2016

I am SO on board with this. Thanks for bringing it back up.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Swansong 1945  by Walter Kempowski.