[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Get involved in the documentation re-organization project

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Jan 20 23:09:16 EST 2016

Hi Evergreeners!

Thank you all for your enthusiastic response to re-organizing the
Evergreen documentation.  We'd like to meet to:

* Agree on some project requirements
* Plan the project
* Identify volunteers for key pieces of the project

If the docs re-organization idea has piqued your interest, please help
us identify a good meeting time using this doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/9y4773xvyruktnkb

Please respond to the doodle poll by Thursday, January 28.  We would
LOVE to have you involved, *especially* if you are new to the
Evergreen community.

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg