[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Buckets

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Sat Jan 23 12:22:59 EST 2016

It does look like the database pieces are there for patron buckets.
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.8/schema/_schema_container.html#_user_bucket

I couldn't find a ticket for the feature yet, that would be a good first start.

There is a wishlist bug about being able to turn report output into buckets or to be able to upload lists of id's to populate buckets.

The patron search is pretty good, so it would make sense to have an add to user bucket from that interface.  But if you want a bucket of patrons with holds over 90 days old, that would need to come from the reports interface, so that is somewhat related in my mind.