[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Buckets

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Jan 25 11:27:58 EST 2016

There are lots of scenarios that individually happen rarely but
cumulatively aren't rare at all.  For example, Miskatonic Public Library's
board has changed circ policies so that fines are assessed differently.
Now their Juvenile group has to be split into Juveniles and YA with new
circ rules based on their ages.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>