[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pulling Info from MARC in Web Page

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue Jan 26 10:13:44 EST 2016

Quoting Justin Hopkins 📖 <justin at mobiusconsortium.org>:

> Hi Chauncey,
>
> Give the Supercat section of this page a look:
> http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=backend-devel:supercat:examples

SuperCat also has feeds that might provide some of what you want, such as
new items, etc. SuperCat can also output HTML and RSS.

You can also put staff picks in a record bucket (My List) and make
that public.
You may then link to it from anywhere when you know the URL. Buckets created
by staff can be viewed in this way as well as those created by patrons.

As usual, there's more than one way to do it.

HtH,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org