[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pulling Info from MARC in Web Page

Chauncey Montgomery chauncey at yourcl.org
Tue Jan 26 17:03:49 EST 2016

Thanks again for the pointers on SuperCat.  I was able to pull in the
summaries from the 520 field.  They now display on our new list of items
when hovering over the jacket image.  I still have some tweaks to make,
but it should be working at
<http://community.lib.oh.us/collections/?page=new&items=adult_fiction>.
Thanks all.
CM