[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Statiscial Categories report question

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Thu Jan 28 16:10:15 EST 2016

Hello everyone,
We are new to Evergreen (by a few months) and I'm finally ready to gather statistical data, but I can't find it when putting together a report template.
We have 9 specialized stat cats and I'd like to gather circulation data for each, but can't figure out where in the report feature to get at that data.
I'm adding a screen shot with some of the stat cat data I need showing near the green areas.
Please offer tips on finding this data.

Sharon Douglas
Lake Agassiz Regional Library

[cid:image001.png at 01D159DD.FD0717C0]