[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Documentation re-org meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:19:59 EST 2016

Hi Evergreeners,

Thanks for your participation in the Doodle Poll for our next
Documentation Re-org meeting!  Let's plan on meeting on Wednesday,
February 10 at 11am Pacific / 12am Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm
Eastern.  We will meet using IRC; if you're new to this chat
technology, you can find some info here:
https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/

We will be talking about some requirements we see for the project.
I've started a document here:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:reorg_2014:requirements

Please feel free to add your thoughts to this page!  If you don't have
an account on the wiki, you can email docs at evergreen-ils.org to get
set up.

   -Jane

--