[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self-Registration and Immediate Access to Services

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri Jan 29 13:36:40 EST 2016

I want to say that the last time I spoke with a library about this they had
concerns that allowing an "unvalidated" patron access to their digital
content might violate their agreement with the database provider in some
way...
As I have no personal contracts with any database/digital services
providers I can't speak to that myself but it seems like something to check
into.

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com