[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self-Registration and Immediate Access to Services

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jan 29 14:30:31 EST 2016

>From a "our funding comes a local tax base" stand point my libraries
(county based entities) would want to validate residency before giving out
access to products.  We charge out of county fees to non-residents.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>