[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self-Registration and Immediate Access to Services

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jan 29 15:40:22 EST 2016

Eventually libraries will embrace these ideas but I think in some areas it
will be a hard fight.  Between traditionalistic views and not wanting to
change policies a lot won't.  Personally, I think it would be great to be
able to get a valid card for remote services without having to come into a
building.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>