[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] All permission groups deleted?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:53:57 EDT 2016

All –

So, what happens when all the staff permission groups are deleted?    How is it that people can still login to the system?   Staff with “cataloger” permissions and “circ” permissions and so forth?   What happens when they try to login with that account?   Does evergreen ‘assign’ them some other type of permission?     Our patron permissions group is fine.   Our staff group got obliterated.

And how do you get the permissions all back?    We have the server backed up.  Where do these reside and can you copy them back onto the current working server?   File location?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Insanity
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University