[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Moving/Renaming Volumes - was Deleting parts map for deleted copies

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Tue Jul 26 16:42:27 EDT 2016

Just to reply to myself, I found the asset.merge_record_assets database function which seems to cover all the bases, looking through that helped me confirm that what I'm doing will work.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/999.functions.global.sql;hb=HEAD#l964

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director