[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.9.3 - 2.10.3 upgrade issues

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Thu Jun 2 19:56:53 EDT 2016

Hi Jesse,

That error for missing metabib_field key 30 means that you do not have
an entry in the table with ID of 30 (which is supposed to be LCCN in
the stock installation).

Looking back in the history, I see you've mentioned some issues with
this metabib_field entry before (see
http://markmail.org/message/wrdyhmaeenavxk2y)  Perhaps it would be a
good idea to audit your table's entries and compare it with a stock
setup to see the differences (and make adjustments).  I would start by
checking to see if LCCN is already in the metabib_field table.

Something like:

SELECT id FROM config.metabib_field WHERE name = 'lccn';

If that gives you the ID for your missing LCCN field, that'll tell you
what it is, instead of 30.

-- Ben