[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Selfcheck questions

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri Jun 3 09:09:28 EDT 2016

Hi Chauncey,

For item 1, have a look at this Launchpad bug:

The values for the override events don't get stored in the database
correctly if they are entered via the staff client. The bug describes how
the values need to be stored. If formatted correctly, it works as it should
to automatically override the configured events.

Our entry for the circ.selfcheck.auto_override_checkout_events setting
looks like this in the db:

["COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE","COPY_NOT_AVAILABLE"]

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org