[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.9 Community Demo Server will be down next week

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jun 8 14:34:52 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The 2.9 MassLNC community demo server is available again. Instructions
for accessing this server and the 2.10 server hosted by Equinox are
available at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community_servers.

Many thanks to Martha Driscoll from NOBLE and to Thomas Berezansky from
MVLC for their help in getting the server set up in its new location today!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator