[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] hack-a-ways 2016 & 2017

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 13 17:18:42 EDT 2016

This is just two quick reminders in one email.

One, the 2016 Hack-A-Way will be Nov 2nd - 4th.  For those planning on
attending don't forget to make travel plans and possibly voting plans if
you're voting in the US elections.  If you're from another country and
bewildered by our election this year, its OK, our politics don't make sense
to those of us in the country any more than they do to others.

However, regardless of your political stance and whoever wins the election
you can come hack code in Indiana.

quoted from a previous email:

The location for the *Hack-A-Way* will be the Fort Harrison State Park Inn <
http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/ftharrison/index.html>. Reservations
can be made online but to receive the discounted rate you have to call
877-563-4371 and mention the *Hack-A-Way*. This facility has a unique
option of renting houses with multiple sleeping rooms which can be very
cost effective if anyone is interested.

Also, anyone interested in hosting 2017's has until July 31st to get their
submission in.

We already have one excellent proposal in from Indiana for next year also
and this will probably
be the last time I send out a reminder for submissions.

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com