[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help with reports - need end of year stats - can't get data - blank report

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Wed Jun 29 18:44:32 EDT 2016

This is pretty down-and-dirty but it does seem to work:

[image: Inline image 1]
It uses the "Item" source, filters on creation date range, filters OUT
anything that has been deleted (so you'll miss anything that was added and
deleted within the same time range), and includes only those org units in
our library system (since we're a consortium member).  All that displays is
the short name for the org unit and the total copy IDs added during the
specified time range.  Does that help?

Thanks,
Lise

--