[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help with reports - need end of year stats - can't get data - blank report

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Jun 30 10:10:51 EDT 2016

Chris,

I was trying to do that yesterday and I don’t remember how to find that.  <sigh>  It was a long and messy day.

    I’ll try to find it and post that back to you.   Could be that Brent’s suggestion is what the problem is on one front though.   Just reverse the dates.  Grief!   Why is that?

Thanks!

Jennifer