[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] First Bug Squashing Day of 2016

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 2 18:06:42 EST 2016

For anyone who is new to Bug Squashing Day and would like to sign up for something that should be easy to test, here are some suggestions:

(Disclaimer: I may or may not be suggesting these because I submitted them and I'm eager for someone to test them... but they really should be pretty easy to test!)

KPAC - Hold results screen not showing title
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1548869

Wishlist: Selfcheck Hide UI Elements until patron auth
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1466173

Wishlist: Hide OPAC footer when viewed inside staff client
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1551451

Selfcheck "Print List" for Holds view does not work
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1370694

Selfcheck: Printing Fines Prints All Open Transactions
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1551447

Seed Data Typos (Two in One)
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1517232
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1519911

Metarecord Hold Request Title Display
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1454884

Holds history displays canceled holds as active
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1275118

TPAC: Holds history pager typo
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1422932

Terran McCanna