[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] First Bug Squashing Day of 2016

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Mar 3 08:47:21 EST 2016

Thanks Kathy, Blake, and Galen!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

It looks like a couple of those were merged yesterday while Galen was
reviewing code for beta release. For those that weren't merged
yesterday, I can load them on a Sandbox and put them out for general
review for people who want to help out tomorrow.

Blake and I are preparing the Sandboxes today. If there are other bugs
people want to test, please contact me directly so that I can see if we
have a Sandbox available.

Thanks!
Kathy

--