[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Mar 4 07:12:06 EST 2016

Hi all,

It's Bug Squashing Day! Blake Henderson of Mobius and I have loaded 22
patches on Sandboxes to get them ready for testing from eight volunteers.

Bug Squashing Day provides dedicated time when people in the community
can help with bug wrangling activities, can test and provide feedback on
patches that have been contributed to Evergreen, can work on fixing
bugs, and, in the case of core committers, can merge bug fixes into the
core software. If you didn't get a chance to request a Sandbox, there
are still many ways you can help with Bug Squashing Day activities.
Please see the Bug Squashing wiki page for more information:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

We have some patches loaded on Sandboxes that do not yet have testers.
If you're interested in testing them, please let me know:

fm_IDL.xml metabib::record_attr_flat contains an incorrect link -
Evergreen should allow for HTML formatted action trigger emails -
Wishlist - Action Trigger for periodic billing statement -
Selfcheck "Print List" for Holds view does not work -
Selfcheck: Printing Fines Prints All Open Transactions -

Many thanks to MOBIUS for hosting some of our community Sandboxes and to
all the volunteers who will be working today to improve Evergreen!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator