[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] IRC Discussions on Evergreen search

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 7 14:01:41 EST 2016

Hi all,

If you are participating in the search discussions, but aren't entirely
comfortable with IRC, Yamil Suarez will be hosting IRC practice times in
the #evergreen IRC channel in the half-hour preceding the March 8, March
11, and March 16 discussions. If you want to spend a little time
practicing IRC before the discussions, feel free to join us early. The
easiest way to join the session is through the the Evergreen IRC web
gateway at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=evergreen.

Also, I'm sending along a reminder to let us know which discussion you
will be joining by signing up at http://doodle.com/poll/62g2nmkszddx4iee
. We have lots of space in next week's session on March 15 and 16.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier