[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Email Notices, Action Trigger, Monograph Part information

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Thu Mar 10 11:00:02 EST 2016

Josh,

We do include part information on notices. In the trigger environment, we
added:

target_copy.parts.part

For the call number in the at_template, we have:

    Call Number: [% circ.target_copy.call_number.prefix.label %] [%
circ.target_copy.call_number.label %] [% FOR part IN circ.target_copy.parts
%][% part.part.label %][% END %]

Not sure if this is the best approach, but it gets the job done.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org