[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] IRC Discussions on Evergreen search

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Mar 11 12:35:05 EST 2016

Hi all,

If you'll be joining us for our search discussion in about 30 minutes
and are unfamiliar with IRC, I want to send along a reminder that Yamil
Suarez is in the #evergreen channel right now to help any newcomers
become familiar with IRC.

You can join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=evergreen

Thanks!
Kathy