[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.10 release candidate ready for testing

Michael Peters mpeters at emeralddata.net
Mon Mar 14 22:48:58 EDT 2016

Galen,

Do you have a target date for this "going gold" or does that depend on
feedback?

Asking as it may be a week or so before I can upgrade some of our larger
test systems, but certainly want to do so as we will have at least one
library, if not more, targeting this for the summertime.

Certainly don't want to hold you up, but we certainly have some great test
environments to work with in hopes of catching any issues before the final
release.

Michael Peters
Senior Systems Analyst
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.