[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Final search chat this afternoon

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Mar 16 12:40:57 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that we will hold our final search chat at
3 p.m. Eastern, 12 p.m. Pacific this afternoon. If you have been
interested in participating but haven't been able to join us yet, feel
free to join us in the #evergreen IRC channel.

Participants are also welcome to come a half-hour ahead of time to
practice using IRC if you do not use it on a regular basis.

I have been posting logs of all the discussions at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=scratchpad:search:focus_groups

Thank you!
Kathy