[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Adding a new book covers module to Evergreen master

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Mar 17 10:20:23 EDT 2016

Linda,

Another suggestion is to look at logs of previous developer meetings
that happen on IRC [1]. So you can see part of how new features end up
being accepted into EG. For example, you will see how the "wishlist"
Launchpad bug will be shared, and folks will give constructive
criticism on IRC or in the comments of the Launchpad bug. Eventually
as the code gets improved with the developer feedback it will be
(hopefully) accepted by the core committers into EG. Of course some of
this communication also happens in the developer mailing list, so I
recommend you subscribe to it too.

Good luck,
Yamil

[1] http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings&s[]=developer&s[]=meetings