[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Nominations and Registrations for the Oversight Board due TODAY by 5pm PT

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 25 10:26:35 EDT 2016

Good morning, Evergreen Community!
The nomination and voter registration periods for the 2016 Evergreen
Oversight Board elections close today at 5pm PT.
Please be aware that nominating and registering to vote are two separate
actions.

*Nominate Individuals for the Evergreen Oversight Board *
*Four* seats on the board are open this year for a three-year term.
Nominations may be made by any individual who has contributed to Evergreen
or who is employed by an institution that runs Evergreen. Email nominations and
self-nominations can be sent to the Evergreen Oversight Board mailing list
<eg-oversight-board at list.evergreen-ils.org>.. After confirming the nominees,
the committee will announce the nominee’s names to the Evergreen Community
general discussion list and ask each nominee to contribute a brief
statement regarding their interest in serving on the EOB.

Information on the Oversight Board and it's duties can be found on the
Governance
page <https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/> of the Evergreen web site.

*The deadline for nominations is 5pm Pacific, March 25, 2016.*

*Register to Vote for Evergreen Oversight Board Members*

To be eligible to *vote* in the elections, you must either be an individual
who has contributed code, documentation, or other work to the Evergreen
Project, or you must be employed by an institution that is contributing to
the project by virtue of running Evergreen. Please register to vote by
completing this short survey *[*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EOB2016] no
later than 5PM Pacific, March 25, 2016.

The election will be held March 28 through March 31.  Like last year, we
will be using the OpaVote “Approval Vote” wherein registered voters are
asked to select their top 4 candidates from a list.
For more information on OpaVote, please see: https://www.opavote.org/

We will be sending our more information and reminders as the process moves
along.
Thank you and we look forward to your nominations!

Sincerely,
Grace Dunbar on behalf of the Evergreen Oversight Board

-- Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox - Open Your Library
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com