[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we schedule another IRC practice time?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue May 10 13:50:27 EDT 2016

Jason and others,

Should we re-word those links that mention the "web gateway." I originally
would not have understood that it meant I could just use a web browser
without any additional software. Of course the term is correct, but I would
like us to consider being more intuitive for new users.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS