[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] IRC practice time this Monday, May 23 @ 11AM EST

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue May 17 17:29:09 EDT 2016

Susan and others,

Thanks for the feedback, I wished I had know beforehand that I picked a
session on a Canadian holiday.

What led me to pick that day, just so you know my thinking, was to pick a
date that had the most votes on the free Doodle(.com) poll I included in my
previous emails. Out of the six respondents that was the one date that the
six could make it.

If there is interest I can hold a 3rd IRC practice session. I would again
use a Doodle poll to try to determine the best time to hold the next
practice session. Remember you only need a valid email address to fill out
a Dodle.com poll.

Hope this helps,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS