[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Series facet fix from conference.

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu May 26 10:33:38 EDT 2016

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here, but why is it the 490 that shows in the facets? The 490 is not the authorized series tracing, it's a transcribed field from the item. The first indicator is used to show if the series is traced. If it is, the series' tracings are in 8xx fields. It's the 8xx subfield 't' or 830 fields that should be the entries in the facets.

Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor
C/W MARS Inc.