[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Editing the templates for RSS feed in My List

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 1 09:48:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 7:47 AM, Jayaraj JR <jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in> wrote:
> We are using the RSS feeds in many occasions including the new arrivals. It
> displays the title and notes. We would like to change it to TITLE / AUTHOR.
> Which file needs to be modified for reflecting the changes.

The XSLT stylesheet /openils/var/xsl/MARC21slim2RSS2.xsl is used to
transform individual bib records from MARCXML to RSS XML snippets.
After making changes to that file, you should restart the
open-ils.supercat service to ensure that your edits take effect.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt