[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen serials module

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Oct 11 14:14:08 EDT 2016

Welcome to the community Mary Ellen!

I would like to encourage folks to share the pros and cons on list
instead of sending them along off-list. It can be useful to others who
are considering the use of serials, either now or in the future. It also
can sometimes lead to productive conversations where an existing user
learns something new about the system that they didn't realize was
available before.

Thanks!

Kathy

--