[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action::Trigger money_summary

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Tue Sep 6 16:43:45 EDT 2016

Hello, I'm trying to use usr.money_summary to get the value of a patron's current total balance owed to use in a notice.  But I'm having trouble getting it to work.

I have the following in my A/T environment.
Field Path = "usr.money_summary"

And in my template I have
[%-
user = target.0.usr
-%]

Total Account Balance: $[% user.money_summary.balance_owed | format('%.2f') %]

But I don't get the users total balance_owed when I process the template.

Can anyone spot what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110