[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] I want a "real" book

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Sep 15 09:50:45 EDT 2016

Hello Don, there is a new feature in 2.10 that adds an option to have a “Exclude Electronic Resource” checkbox, see 9.7.5 at https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_2_10.html#_public_catalog

I think to reorder the Numeric Search options you need to edit a template file, /openils/var/web/templates/opac/parts/advanced/numeric.tt2, although probably not under templates directly, you probably have custom templates folder that changes go in.
Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director