[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug Squashing Day Today!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 29 16:24:26 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've loaded some of the patches submitted today on a Sandbox in case
anyone wants to test them before Bug Squashing Day ends. All of these
patches should be fairly quick and easy to test.

KPAC - "Get It!" page does not show item status Edit

Hide Permalink in Client Edit

View Temporary/My Lists from Record Summary Edit

Subject links in the catalog inappropriately strip periods from search
string Edit

The server access information is below:

Server URL: https://mlnc4.noblenet.org

Download Client URL: https://mlnc4.noblenet.org/updates/manualupdate.html

Admin login: admin / evergreen123 (You may need to add an SSL exception
to log in successfully)

Login information for other user accounts is available at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins.

If you test any of these patches and find a problem, please feel free to
share your results on the appropriate LP bug.

If the code is working as expected for you, you can sign off on it as
described in the Bug Squashing Day guidelines at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing#testing_bugs

Many thanks to Terran for organizing another great day!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator