[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 29 18:03:16 EDT 2016

Good evening everyone!

It's been an excellent Bug Squashing Day so far, and I know there are a
number of people still working away.

I have the tracking spreadsheet updated as of 5:55 pm EST:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DOQ49RsDm_6InRvYovx9QpJY_
v8F33vA9ZIFmtRmlMs/edit?usp=sharing

I am going to be away for the next few days, but when I return on Tuesday,
I will update the spreadsheet with any additional work that gets done
tonight and send out a final report.

Thank you, everyone!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager