[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Righteous board games at the Evergreen Conference 2017 FTW

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Apr 3 14:33:17 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I thought I would try and see if anyone is interested in playing some
games in the evening hours. We have played some games during the
previous conferences and it was a good way to get to know everyone. It
seemed like folks were interested.

I see it's mentioned on Social Activities
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2017-evergreen-international-conference/2017-conference-social-activities/>

Last year, board games were played practically every night! So, we will
just play it by ear, and we can email the list and ping in IRC, when we
have a precise day/time.

I will bring some games:
Terra Mystica
Asara