[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Righteous board games at the Evergreen Conference 2017 FTW

Adam Bowling abowling at emeralddata.net
Wed Apr 5 00:44:25 EDT 2017

Ruth,

You mean one should know which side he is on when he plays Resistance? Failure to follow that pre-req likely qualified me for the worst Resistance player of all time, though Jeff G. had a big part to do with that by closing his eyes when they should have been open!

Thanks,
Adam

Adam B. Bowling
Emerald Data Networks