[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Revitalizing the Evergreen web team

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Apr 11 11:26:03 EDT 2017

Hi all,

During last week's conference, I spoke a bit with our former web team
leader, Galen Charlton, about the status of the web team. During the
course of the discussion, I agreed to take on the role of web team chair
to help get the Evergreen web team on track.

The Evergreen Web Team is responsible for the ongoing care and feeding
of the Evergreen web site. The web team welcomes any volunteers
interested in helping ensure that content on the web site remains fresh
and up to date.

If you are interested in helping out with the Evergreen web site, please
fill out the Doodle poll at https://doodle.com/poll/9v33nhxetz9289sx to
let us know when you're available to meet. The web team is a great
opportunity for people who are looking for a way to get started in
contributing to the Evergreen project.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator