[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-web-team] Revitalizing the Evergreen web team

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Apr 12 10:56:40 EDT 2017

Sorry! I usually wait longer before closing a poll, but we had already
heard from a large number of people and were down to one date that
worked for everyone who had responded so far.

If anyone wants to get involved with the Evergreen web site and cannot
make the May 10 meeting, please be sure to sign up for the web team
mailing list -
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evergreen-web-team.

I suspect there will be several tasks coming out of our upcoming
meetings that we will need volunteers for.

Thanks for your interest!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier