[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Reports page

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Apr 14 15:13:26 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I just want to let everyone know that I created a page on the Evergreen
web site that will link to the community's annual reports. Elaine Hardy
asked that we create the page last year to be used in the OCLC record
for the report, and I've just now gotten around to creating it.
https://evergreen-ils.org/about-us/annual-reports/

The 2016 report, released at the conference last week, as well as the
2015 report have been added to the page.

Thanks again to everyone who helped in the creation of the 2016 report!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator