[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgrading from 2.10 to 2.11 error questions

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Apr 20 14:23:28 EDT 2017

Josh,

Unfortunately, there are parts of the ingest process that cannot be done
in parallel, and pingest only does a subset of a full ingest anyway.

What I am now working on will update the biblio.record_entry in such a
way that a full ingest will be done, including call the maintain_901
function in the database (rather than duplicating it in the script).
This involves messing with internal flags and a plethora of command line
options to skip various portions of the ingest. This version, which I am
calling ngingest at the moment, cannot be parallelized without a great
deal more smarts.

I will share it to my Evergreen utilities repository on github when I'm
convinced it is working.

Cheers,
Jason