[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Interest Group meeting minutes & request for dedicated Acquisitions Listserv

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Fri Apr 21 08:41:03 EDT 2017

I'd argue for "No" on the creation of an acquisitions list. Mainly for
the same reasons that the administrators' list was shut down and that I
disagree with the creation of a circulation list.

I think the discussion of Angularization of acquisitions interfaces
belongs on the development list and not on the catalogers, general, or a
new list. If you want to discuss how the interface looks and works,
you're a developer whether or not you write code, like it or not.

Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary, etc.