[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Interest Group meeting minutes & request for dedicated Acquisitions Listserv

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Fri Apr 21 12:05:02 EDT 2017

I would vote no, also. I agree that the cataloging listserv is currently
very low volume, and I would not mind at all seeing the acquisitions
discussion on the cataloging list if a relatively quiet space is needed to
hash things out. I say this as a subscriber to the cataloging listserv with
no direct interest in acq, as we're not currently using it at my library. I
think including all tech services topics on the cataloging list is totally
appropriate.

--
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head