[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bill referral in Evergreen 3.0?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sun Apr 23 12:24:42 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I noticed the following item in the 3.0 roadmap: "Bill referral (e.g.,
to campus bursar)"

This sounds like something that would be very useful to us.  I do have
a few questions for whomever is working on that feature.
Specifically, would this be a regularly recurring process or a manual
one?  And how would evergreen send the bill to the appropriate office?

Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing this feature come together!

   -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian